Proton Waja Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[WTOFFER] EXTREME CAMPRO & CPS ENGINES MODIFICATIONS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mfa_145

mfa_145

CAMPRO & CPS ENGINES

ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

*Unichip Q & Unichip Q+
*Haltech Interceptor

*Haltech Sprint 500, Sprint 1000, Sprint 2000 & E6X
*Microtech LT10
*Motec MT4

ENGINE MODIFICATIONS

*1.8 stroker kit (2.0 also available but need some experiment)
*Conversion from drive-by-wire to drive-by-cable (with the aid of standalone ECU)
*Drive-by-cable throttle body
*Custom intake manifold
*Custom piston
*Custom gear ratio for drag racing & track racing purposes
*High compression piston
*High camshaft
*Port & polish
*Gearbox conversion
*Engine conversion
*And many other light modification like installing and tuning Adjustable Cam Gear, Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator etc
_____________________________________________________________________________________

OTHER THAN CAMPRO & CPS ENGINES

*Limited to few engines like Vtec, Mivec, and few turbo engines
*Covers Engine Management System & Engine Modifications like above but with limitation
_____________________________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT NOTES & REMINDERS

*For Engine Management System, installation and on-the-road tuning is provided, no need to worry to find the tuner

*Dyno machine is going to be installed soon, currently no dyno service, only on-the-road tuning is available at the moment

*This is serious thread, extreme modifications which involve a lot of money unless u're going for light modification. So please prepare yourselves with some knowledge of above modifications, no time wasters. Try to avoid silly questions. No "hello bro may i know what this thing is for. sorry i'm a noob". No. If u're serious, then for sure u will have the knowledge and idea what these things are all about.

*Location of tuner, Shah Alam

*Details of tuner will be given through PM. So please PM me if u're a very serious potential customer. Don't drop query here. Please make this thread clean & clear. please don't spam my thread. Since this is serious modifications which involve A LOT OF money, so please be serious. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum